THE TOURIST OFFICE OF PAYSAGES DE LA CHAMPAGNE RESPECTS YOUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY.
The purpose of this policy is to satisfy the obligation of information to which the persons in charge of processing are bound in application of the RGPD (article 12) and to formalize the rights and obligations of the persons whose data are processed by the Tourist Office of Paysages de la Champagne.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
- Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 on the protection of personal data
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHO ARE WE?
The Tourist Office of Paysages de la Champagne has for mission the promotion and the development of the tourist wealth of its territory. Association of the law 1901, the Tourist Office is chaired by Mr Alain Friquot, Mayor of Montmort-Lucy and directed by Grégory Pezé. The head office is located at 68 rue de la Libération 51270 MONTMORT-LUCY (France).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The personal information we collect generally relates to the following areas:
- Information you voluntarily provide via our forms or questionnaires
- Some areas of our website may require you to voluntarily provide information such as creating an account or subscribing to our newsletters. When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will explain how it will be used.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information from your computer. In some countries, including the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
This data includes your IP address, type of device used, unique device identification number, browser type, general geographic location (e.g. country or city) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacted with our website, including which pages you accessed and which links you clicked.
The collection of this information allows us to learn more about you, including your geographic location and the content of our websites that interests you. We use this information for marketing analysis and to improve the quality and relevance of our websites by better tailoring them to our visitors and their expectations.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. See "Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies".
THE SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless:
- To have obtained your agreement;
- Within the framework of the analysis tool Google Analytics
- To be required to do so by law or by governmental authorities, or if we deem it necessary for legal or public safety reasons.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data only with your consent, to answer your request (documentation, information or purchase of a stay) to execute a contract (purchase of a package stay...)
You are under no obligation to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not, we will not be able to communicate with you.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information about you that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks involved in processing your personal information.
We have implemented information security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information under our control from unauthorized access:
- Unauthorized access;
- Disclosure or Misuse;
- Unauthorized Modification;
- Illegal destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors (i.e., those who access your personal information on our behalf and for the purposes listed above) who have access to and are associated with the processing of your personal information are obligated to respect the privacy of all users of the Websites.
In case of violation of personal data, the Tourist Office of Paysages de la Champagne undertakes to notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If the breach poses a high risk to data subjects and the data has not been protected, the Paysages de la Champagne Tourism Office will notify the data subjects and provide them with the necessary information and recommendations.
Your personal data is kept in our databases as long as we have a legitimate need to provide information or services you have requested, or to comply with legal, tax or accounting requirements.)
However, they are kept for a maximum of 5 years.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following privacy rights:
- You can access, modify, update or request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe" link that appears on every marketing email we send you.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you may revoke it at any time.
- You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about the collection and processing of your personal information. For more information, contact your local data protection authority.
This right of access is conditioned by the rule that the request must come from the person himself and be accompanied by a copy of a current identity document.
For any information on the protection of personal data, please contact the Tourist Office: Tel. 03 26 58 32 86 - email@example.com